Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mumford and Sons


I didn't think it was possible for anyone to outdo Florence, but tonight was incredible. Mumford came on the stage and captivated the audience every minute afterward. 
The video above shows how they make their big entrance. I thought my heart would burst with excitement!

They then continued to play every song they've ever made that has touched my heart and pulled my soul into a misty, dark but brilliant place. 
They opened with Babel- a large screen pulled back and the band practically burst into flames. Lover of the Light, Below My Feet, Hopeless Wander, I Will Wait, Little Lion Man, Awake My Soul, The Cave, Roll Away Your Stone, White Blank Page, Lovers Eyes, and more! I wish I could live it all again. I think my personal favorite was lover of the light. The lighting, sound, the excitement of the crowd was all such an amazing experience. 
I felt young and free and perfect tonight! This is what living your God given life to the fullest is all about.


























No comments:

Post a Comment